How Does It Work?
Find out about all the benefits to you and your employees when you become an employer partner.
When you contact The Clean Air Campaign, an Employer Outreach Team will assess your needs and design a program specifically for your workplace. At no cost to you, your dedicated Outreach Team will:
- Draft a partnership plan to achieve your organizational goals
- Educate employees about commute options available to them, along with financial incentives and resources to support their use of alternatives to driving alone
- Provide you with custom marketing materials, newsletter articles, graphics and presentations to promote events and programs
- Deliver custom reports that quantify the impact of your program in terms of participation, pollution reductions and cost savings
- Connect employees with services to help them find potential carpool and vanpool partners or receive a Guaranteed Ride Home
- Organize onsite events to build employee interest in your commute options program
- Evaluate and refine your program through ongoing dialog
Benefits for You and Your Employees
These programs are a huge benefit to employers. They have been proven to:
- Improve productivity
- Improve morale, retention and recruitment
- Improve an organization's bottom line
- Create tax benefits
- Reduce air pollution
- Save employees and employers money
- Satisfy your environmental impact requirements
Inform employees about your Partnership and why you're doing it
The Clean Air Campaign can help your organization get the word about your commute options program, with fresh communications resources you can cut and paste into your newsletters, intranet and e-mail messages to help employees understand traffic and air quality issues, and how your organization is helping address them. See examples here.